Best AI social tools beyond just caption generation?

Currently reading:
Best AI social tools beyond just caption generation?

Cheery

Newbie
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Points
3
Recently, every social media platform has introduced an AI button, and most of them actually generate a caption for you. I must admit that this is the part of the process that I don't need all that much. What I want to find out is whether any of them are really using AI to handle some of the decision-making for me, for example, determining the best time to post on each network, identifying which content is in fact working, and then turning that information into useful recommendations so that I don't have to produce another report.

At the moment I am comparing Vista Social, Later, Metricool and SocialBee; Metricool provides the best-time recommendations based on account data, whereas SocialBee also seems to go the extra mile by incorporating performance-based timing and content insights.

So I'd like to know what people are actually observing in practice, are any of these tools genuinely assisting with strategy and optimization, or is most of the "AI" merely caption generation with a more attractive label?
 
Back
Top Bottom