GeoPensive
Newbie
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 1
I'm on the 500/500 Frontier Fiber plan and have never had any real problems until the past few days. Two days ago, YouTube began to buffer and take a long time to load, before seeming to sort itself out. It's now occurred again and is becoming rather annoying.
I am primarily using the YouTube app on an iPad and an Android tablet. I ran some speed tests via the eero app, and the connection shows about 500/500. The devices are achieving roughly 300/200, so I don't believe the Wi-Fi connection is entirely bad.
I don't know whether this is a problem with YouTube or one that's affecting Frontier. Has anyone else who has Frontier Fiber recently experienced buffering or slow loading on YouTube? I want to make sure I'm troubleshooting the right issue before I start making changes to my network.
I am primarily using the YouTube app on an iPad and an Android tablet. I ran some speed tests via the eero app, and the connection shows about 500/500. The devices are achieving roughly 300/200, so I don't believe the Wi-Fi connection is entirely bad.
I don't know whether this is a problem with YouTube or one that's affecting Frontier. Has anyone else who has Frontier Fiber recently experienced buffering or slow loading on YouTube? I want to make sure I'm troubleshooting the right issue before I start making changes to my network.